Dubai International Village is on it’s 25th season and opens its doorways on October 25, 2020. This well-known Dubai attraction will as soon as once more entertain guests with meals, leisure, reveals, rides and actions. A few of its new options embrace a 58-meter Ferris wheel, circus and floating market.
Additionally Learn: International Village by Public Transport
Yearly, thousands and thousands of company come to this spot in Dubailand to affix the festivities, watch performances, or just marvel on the magnificent pavilions. Certainly, International Village has grow to be one of many most-awaited occasions and sights in Dubai!
Normal Admission Ticket: AED 15
This Season’s Schedule: October October 25, 2020 to April 18, 2021
4pm – 12am (Saturday to Wednesday)
4pm – 1am (Thursday, Friday, and Public Holidays)
25th Season of Dubai International Village – One of many Greatest Points of interest in Dubai
Since 1997, International Village has been bringing pleasure and pleasure to Dubai’s residents and vacationers alike. For greater than 20 seasons, it has introduced world-class leisure, back-to-back reveals, contests, and an genuine multi-cultural expertise to thousands and thousands of tourists.
New Featured Points of interest:
- Wheel of the World – The model new 58m excessive Wheel of the World in International Village has exceptional views of the Dubai land space.
- Floating Market – The primary ever multi-cultural Floating Market on the planet with a global culinary expertise serving meals from across the globe.
- Circus – The model new Circus expertise on the Carnaval will embrace ringmaster, perch acts, excessive wire acts, clowns, wheel of dying and a lot extra!
What can we anticipate finding at International Village? Listed below are a few of this 12 months’s highlights:
- Pavilions representing 75+ nations
- Eating shops serving totally different cuisines
- Weekly raffle attracts and thrilling contests
- Thrilling rides for youngsters, teenagers, and adults
- Stay performances and back-to-back concert events
- Crafts and merchandise from everywhere in the world
Ticket Costs, and Working Hours
International Village is located at Exit 37, Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Highway and Emirates Highway in Dubai. Normal admission tickets price AED 15 per individual. You should buy them on-line or on the gates ranging from 3:30 pm till 30 minutes earlier than closing time.
International Village can be open day by day, as follows:
- four pm to 12 am (Saturdays to Wednesdays)
- four pm to 1 am (Thursdays, Fridays, & Public Holidays)
NOTE: The 24th season of International Village can be held from October 25, 2020 to April 18, 2021.
Tips on how to Get to International Village through Public Transport Buses
For many who need to know the right way to get to International Village the most affordable approach attainable, you possibly can take the general public buses which now have are four choices:
- Bus Quantity 102 – through Rashidiya Metro Station
- Bus Quantity 103 – through Ittihad Station and can go by Baniyas Avenue, Al Rebat Avenue, and Nad Al Hamar.
- Bus Quantity 104 – through from Al Ghubaiba Station and can go by Sheikh Rashid Avenue, Al Jafiliya Metro Station, 2nd Za’Abeel Avenue and Dubai-AlAin Avenue.
- Bus Quantity 106 – through Mall of the Emirates Metro Station.
These buses run from 3:15pm to 11:15pm, with a journey time of 30 minutes.
Through Personal Automotive – You will see that the International Village at Exit 37, Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Highway and Emirates Highway, Dubai, UAE.
If you’re in search of the final word multi-cultural expertise, then it’s best to positively go to the International Village. For certain, your loved ones and mates will love all the things about it! Except for visiting the International Village, try our checklist of the highest 20 issues to do in Dubai.
Location Map of Dubai International Village
Under is a map information to Dubai International Village in case you’re planning to drive there.