Khyber Pakhtunkhwa’s digital revolution is shifting forth at an unprecedented charge because the province continues to quickly digitize its authorities capabilities whereas additionally leaving the opposite provinces behind by way of improvement within the IT sector. KPK is the one province to introduce a common healthcare insurance coverage system for its residents and has turn out to be the primary province to digitize its social advantages system too.
The Science & Data Expertise advisor to Chief Minister Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Zia Ullah Bangash announced the launch of the “Mustahiq” app on Saturday. In line with the advisor, the app will present simple localized details about numerous KPK Zakat schemes, hospital places, and speak to data of native zakat representatives to most people. The app is geared toward elevating public consciousness relating to the social welfare initiatives of the KPK authorities in order that residents can avail them seamlessly.
Listed here are among the salient options of the app:
- Quick access and knowledge on welfare schemes run by the federal government together with numerous Zakat schemes such because the Guzara Allowance, Well being Fund, and Jahez Fund, scholarships for KPK college students, and funds for Madrasah college students in English and native languages – Urdu & Pashto.
- Location of hospitals and designated zakat focal individuals within the hospitals
- Availability of the contact particulars of district zakat officers and district zakat chairman are simply obtainable together with workplace places on a map
- Choice to simply obtain all scheme varieties with the app
- Contact with district zakat native officers and district zakat chairman immediately by way of the app
The Mustahiq app was developed as a part of the sixth cycle of the KP Governments’ Innovation Fellowship Program, a three-way partnership between KPITB, Code for Pakistan, and The World Financial institution Group. The fellows partnered with completely different authorities departments of KP to develop digital options, apps, and on-line providers. to facilitate the federal government departments of KP in transitioning in direction of automation and digitization to make sure environment friendly and cost-effective citizen facilitation. The fellowship concluded in November final 12 months, with the profitable commencement of 20 fellows.
The Mustahiq app can resolve the difficulty of reaching out to the goal beneficiaries of Zakat and Social Welfare, for the KPK authorities whereas making it simple for the deserving residents to amass medical and monetary assist from the federal government departments. All processes facilitated by the app can be paperless and can facilitate the Zakat and Social Welfare Division together with the residents.