Inside an 12 months of its launch Ditas has change into fairly a hotspot amongst Delhiites. When the restaurant needed to cease dine-in operations in mild of the nationwide lockdown, the patrons, particularly the loyal ones have been disheartened – however Ditas’ supply menu did handle to cheer up many a grim faces. The particular fare included a few of Ditas’ finest sellers. From flatbreads, smoothie bowls, salads, steaks, burritos, rice bowls, to desserts – Ditas’ supply menu is probably not as in depth as their dine-in menu however is unquestionably very versatile and spectacular.
(Additionally Learn: Unlock: 13 Delhi-NCR Eating places That Have Began Dine-In, Excited A lot?)
Listed here are all of the dishes we tried and cherished:
- Peri Peri Grilled Hen: In case you are a fan of steaks, we might recommend you go for this peri peri hen steak with a touch of strong mustard. The steal is served with mashed potatoes and grilled veggies like broccoli, zucchini and mushrooms.
- Korean Rice Bowl: Probably our favorite of out of the 5, this mix of scorching and candy gochujang hen, served on the mattress of jasmine rice, pickled carrots, cucumbers, shredded nori, kimchi and corns managed to tug at our heartstrings and the way. We additionally cherished how the veggies retained their crunch regardless of all of the journey.
- Mexican Burrito Wrap: The healthful tortilla wrap full of black chickpeas, guacamole, roasted candy corn, pineapple salsa and bitter cream. The advantageous steadiness of candy, bitter and tarty flavours are pleasant.
- Hydroponic Penne Arrabiatta: This penne pasta neither disappoints nor makes a long-lasting impression. If you wish to go for one thing secure, you possibly can undoubtedly go for this. The oven roasted tomatoes, zucchini and olives do lend a exceptional flavour.
- Epic Banana Cake: All issues tender and goeey and chocolate-y, this banana cake gained us over for its wealthy texture, the nuts added a pleasant distinction, and naturally the flavour. The dense layer of chocolate on the backside of the pastry is actually the blissful ending you want for any meal.
The place: Ditas, Ambawatta One, Kalka Das Marg, Mehrauli
Contact Particulars: 7428850743 or 7428850566
About Sushmita SenguptaSharing a powerful penchant for meals, Sushmita loves all issues good, tacky and greasy. Her different favorite pastime actions aside from discussing meals consists of, studying, watching motion pictures and binge-watching TV reveals.