The ‘Do-Pyaaza’ dishes are a must-try in the case of ordering from our favorite eating places. Whether or not it’s a succulent Hen Do-Pyaaza or a luxurious Mutton Do-Pyaaza, there are a variety of scrumptious variations of the Mughlai delight. However how about some ‘Do-Pyaaza’ fashion preparation for vegetarians? We convey to you our very personal attention-grabbing and distinctive recipe for Soya Do-Pyaaza which is a heavenly and flavourful delight to savour.
The Soya Do-Pyaaza, true to its identify, makes use of two entire onions within the recipe. Aside from this, child onions or inexperienced onions may also be used as an attention-grabbing addition to the recipe. Soya granules or soya nuggets each can be utilized for this scrumptious and wholesome recipe, however the texture imparted might be vastly totally different. The Soya Do-Pyaaza recipe additionally makes use of a small amount of tomato puree to convey out the tangy flavours of the preparation.
(Additionally Learn: Excessive-Protein Weight-reduction plan: Make These Veg Soya Snacks That Style Simply Like Meat)
So, what are you ready for? Pay money for these easy substances and prepare dinner up a luxurious dish which can depart you asking for extra.
Right here Is The Step-By-Step Recipe Of Soya Do-Pyaaza:
- 1 cup Soya Granules/Nuggets, soaked
- 2 onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup tomato puree
- 1 tbsp ginger-garlic paste
- 2 tbsp Oil
- 1 tsp Fennel Seeds
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Purple Chilli Powder
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1/2 tsp Coriander Powder
- 1/2 tsp Garam Masala
- Coriander leaves, to garnish
- Warmth oil in a pan. Sautee fennel seeds in it until it begins to sputter.
- Now, add chopped onions to the pan and allow them to prepare dinner for 1-2 minutes or until they change into translucent.
- Combine within the tomato puree and ginger garlic paste. Let the combination prepare dinner for a couple of minutes.
- Now, add the spices, and soya nuggets or granules. Cowl the pan with a lid and decrease the warmth to let the whole lot mix collectively.
- Garnish with chopped coriander leaves and serve scorching and recent!
About Aditi AhujaAditi loves speaking to and assembly like-minded foodies (particularly the type who like veg momos). Plus factors when you get her dangerous jokes and sitcom references, or when you suggest a brand new place to eat at.